Inclusion Roadshow- COMING SOON!
On Tuesday 13th June 2017, 3:30-5:30pm, we will be holding a new and exciting event, which could be the first of its kind in a Jersey primary school. Our Inclusion Roadshow will allow parents to find out all about how we cater for children's needs in our school. It will also enable parents to talk to and make connections with a range of other agencies. See below for more! We look forward to seeing you there!
Although the final agencies that are attending are not confirmed, it is highly likely we will have:
- Our Educational Psychologist
- Our Education Welfare Officer
- Our Well-being facilitator and Emotional Literacy Support Assistant
- Our School Nurse from Family Nursing and Home Care
- Our Community Police Officer
- The Speech and Language Therapy Service
- The Autism and Social Communication Inclusion Team
- The Jersey Youth Service
- Autism Jersey
- The NSPCC
- Parenting Services
- Brighter Futures