Mont Nicolle School is a caring and friendly school which prides itself on enabling children to flourish and achieve high standards across all areas of learning.
Our collective Core Values underpin everything that we do as a community, staff, children and parents.
We are a caring school.
We believe in ourselves and each other.
We strive for and celebrate success in all that we do and for every child.
We are also a Rights Respecting School, which means we respect and learn about the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. For more information follow this link to UNICEF's website:
A few facts about our school:
- We have 265 children on roll, including a 30 place Nursery
- We have a committed and highly motivated staff team that strive to provide the best learning opportunities possible for the children, matched to their interests and needs.
- We have beautiful grounds, a pond, a school allotment and a woodland that we use mainly for Forest School and Science learning.
- We encourage lots of outdoor learning and organise a program of residential trips, on and off-island, culminating in our French trip in Year 6.
- We have a really vibrant PTA who are currently raising money for new playground equipment.
- We encourage children to participate in the running of the school and in decision making through a host of areas they can be responsible for and by being part of our Rights Respecting School Council and our Eco team.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school!
The Department for Education, Sport and Culture is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share the commitment.
Mont Nicolle School
La Route des Genets, St. Brelade, JerseyJE3 8DB
' 01534744992 7 01534 498989