Facts about our School
- We have approximately 250 children on roll, including a 30 place Nursery.
- We have a committed and highly motivated staff team that strive to provide the best learning opportunities possible for the children, matched to their interests and needs.
- We have beautiful grounds, a pond, a school allotment and a woodland that we use mainly for Forest School and Science learning.
- We encourage lots of outdoor learning and organise a program of residential trips, on and off-island.
- We have a really active PTA who host a wide variety of child centred fund-raising events.
- We encourage children to participate in the running of the school and in decision making.